Suggestions for a beautiful bathroom
1. Plan your bathroom(see above)
2. Find an plumber/bathroom
installer/tiler who you have seen thier work, or who you have been recommended. Stylish bathrooms put in by
a shoddy plumber look average and your bathroom should look superb and will do if you combine good ideas great equipment and
3. Communicate with your installer, let him have a copy
of the plans and a copy of your order and discuss with him where you want everything. For example let him know you are
using angled rad valves for your towel rail so he knows he has to chase the wall out for the pipes.
4. Most quality bathroom furniture and some shower doors takes about a month come in. So allow plenty of
time when you order before the installation start date (see salesman for details). Last minute orders while possiable are
what for you is important in your bathroom. So if you really want a powerfull shower allocate agreater part
of your budget for the shower.
6. Make 100% sure you are happy with what you are
ordering as many bespoke items are unreturnable, and anything else you return you will be charged a restocking fee for.
7. If you are thinking of selling your house in the next couple of years
it is advisable to keep a bath in your property even if you do not use it,. as this will make your property easy to sell.
Also try to keep the styling neutral but classy. Bright pink tiles may float your boat but are likley to make any potential
buyer think that they will have spend money on the bathroom as a priority, therefore making it less likley that you will
get your properties asking price. If however you are going to live there forever do what you like, if you don`t
like baths but love showers have a big shower and throw the bath out!
8. Try to get your bathroom delivered on the day your installer starts. So that he can talk to our driver and go
through and check the goods and ask any relevent questions.